The year was 1988 when Moreta Shipping Lines Inc. was incorporated. With a fleet of Ro-Ro vessels, we started as a passenger liner with the capability of moving cargo requirements on the side.
2009 was a transitional year for the company, this was the year that MORETA started acquiring cargo/container vessels.
2012, MORETA sold its last passenger Ro-Ro vessel and effectively became a wholly freight driven operation. As of year 2018, the company has a fleet of ten (10) container vessels and one (1) tug catering to different ports in the Philippines.
Our fleet consists of multi-purpose vessels equipped with heavy lift cranes. With a reliable fleet, we are able to offer FIXED Sailing Days to our valued clients from the onset. While some operators were dictated by filling in capacity prior to sailing, MORETA was already driven by our RELIABLE service offered to our customers: allowing us to be "ON TIME, ALL THE TIME!”, our service mantra followed to this day!
- To be among the Top 3 domestic carriers in each port we serve in terms of cargo volume by year 2022.
- To contribute to nation building by increasing accessibility of goods to ports where we are present.
- We will be the service benchmark in the Philippine Shipping Industry by providing reliable ON TIME cargo service to our clients.
- We will SIMPLIFY STEPS AND PROCESSES for our clients, enabling them to be more efficient in their own operations.
- We will be the practical choice, providing QUALITY SERVICE at REASONABLE COST.
Our Core Values
- Reliability = We are committed to deliver on our agreed timeline.
- Efficient = We are committed to make things more practical for our customers, we simplify and make it easier for our customers to do business with us.
- Integrity = We are honest and open, we demand from our workforce high ethical standards
- Adaptable = We strive to learn from our customers, we acknowledge that the more we know them, the better we can serve them